Haryana Parivar Suraksha Nyas
Standard Operating Procedure for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodyay Parivar Suraksha Yojana (DDUAPSY)
Purpose: : To provide financial assistance in case of death (Natural or accidental) or permanent disability in respect of a member of a family having an annual income less than Rs. 1.80 lakh as verified in Family Information Data Repository (FIDR) database. This scheme will provide an assistance which would vary depending on the age of the person at the time of death or permanent disability.
Objective of the scheme: To provide socio-financial security to eligible residents of the State.
- a) Beneficiary means member(s) above the age of 6 years and upto the age of 60 years of a family having an income less than Rs. 1.80 lakh per annum as verified in Family Information Data Repository (FIDR) database.
- b) Claimant means the beneficiary (in case of permanent disability) or nominee (in case of death) on behalf of the beneficiary applying to claim the assistance amount under DDUAPSY.
- c) DDUAPSY means Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Parivar Suraksha Yojana.
- d) State means the State of Haryana
- e) Trust means Haryana Parivar Suraksha Nyas.
The benefits of assistance under the scheme shall be made available to the beneficiary if:-
- a) The family income of the beneficiary is less than Rs. 1.80 lakh per annum as verified in Family Information Data Repository (FIDR) database.
- b) The beneficiary is having Family ID/Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) number.
- c) The beneficiary is above the age of 6 years and upto the age of 60 years.
Amount of Assistance:
The scheme will provide the below mentioned assistance which would vary depending on the age of the beneficiary:-
|Sr No.||Age||Compensation amount|
|1||above 6 years and upto 12 years||Rs. 1 lakh|
|2||above 12 years and upto 18 years||Rs. 2 lakh|
|3||above 18 years and upto 25 years||Rs. 3 lakh|
|4||above 25 years and upto 45 years||Rs. 5 lakh|
|5||above 45 years and upto 60 years||Rs. 3 lakh|
For the beneficiary enrolled under the central government schemes namely: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) & Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), the assistance paid by Trust under DDUAPSY shall take into consideration the compensation received by the beneficiary under PMJJBY or PMSBY, as the case may be.
For instance, if a beneficiary is registered for PMJJBY and PMSBY then the assistance to be provided by Trust shall be calculated as under:-
|Age||Assistance as per budget announcement (2023-24)||Compensation in PMJJBY (18-50) Natural Death||Compensation in PMSBY (18-70) Accidental death and permanent disability||Net Compensation to be paid by TRUST|
|above 6 years and upto 12 years||Rs.1 lakh||NIL||NIL||Rs.1 lakh|
|above 12 years and upto 18 years||Rs. 2 lakh||Nil||Nil||Rs. 2 lakh|
|above 18 years and upto 25 years||Rs. 3 lakh||Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 1 lakh|
|above 25 years and upto 45 years||Rs. 5 lakh||Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 3 lakh|
|above 45 years and upto 50 years||Rs. 3 lakh||Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 1 lakh||Rs. 1 lakh|
|above 50 years and upto 60 years||Rs. 3 lakh||Nil||Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 3 lakh (in case of death other than accidental death) Rs. 1 Lakh (in case of accidental death)|
- 1. The claim shall be filed by beneficiary/claimant through the online portal of the scheme within three months of accidental death/ natural death/ permanent disability
- 2. In case of death, the assistance amount shall be paid to the Head of the family in their bank account registered in the PPP database or linked to the Aadhar number of Head of family.
- 3. In case of permanent disability, the assistance amount shall be paid to the beneficiary in his bank account registered in the PPP database or linked to the Aadhar number of Head of family.
- 4. In case of death/permanent disability of the Head of family in PPP, the assistance amount shall be paid to the eldest member of the family below the age of 60 years in PPP database.
The implementing agency for the DDUAPSY shall be Haryana Parivar Suraksha Nyas (HPSN), Government of Haryana.